Sunday, October 22, 2006

There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed!!

Well it's offical I am now in my apartment. I know I have no pics,
but when you leave at dark, and get home at dark, it kind of defeats
the purpose.

I loved sleeping in my own bed. I mean the things we take for
granted some times. The first night in my apartment, I had to go out
to Wal-Mart and buy a shower curtain, because I didn't have one.

I have purchased my first piece of furniture, a very comfy recliner.
It will be delivered next week. I will actually be able to sit
on something, not my bed, boxes, or the floor.

Once I get that in then I can see what other furniture I can fit in
there. I also bought a T.V. but it is still in the box, because I
just haven't had time to set it up yet.

Still traveling back and forth between the stores constatly, but I
will be able to come home and visit for a few days soon. I will be
home Nov 9 for the weekend. Hope to see all of you there!

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Yeah!!! I look forward to seeing you!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Wyn said...

hey i'll never forget YOU!!! I'm so glad things are going good. Alot is happening. It's exciting..... very exciting.... well i hope i do see you soon if you really come!!
Love Wyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home