Sunday, September 17, 2006

Living out of a hotel...

Hello everyone. I have been extremely busy since I got here to Kansas.
I haven't really had a chance to see anything. I have been working
non-stop, and I haven't even had a chance to get out and do apartment
hunting.

I am living out of a hotel. It's not bad, but it will be nice when I have
my own place. A lot of things have happened since we got here, and I
could be making some changes pretty quickly.

There may be a open position for a Sales Manager in one of other
stores very soon. So it looks like I may be taking my assessment pretty
soon. It's 5 hrs and all about having tasks to do in a timely matter,
and seeing your coaching ability when it comes to associates. It would
be a good pay increase, but a whole lot more responsibility.

But I am just praying that the Lord will open the doors if that is what
He wants to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home