Sunday, August 27, 2006

Kansas Here I Come!!

I know it has been forever since I have posted, but I have been
very busy with many different things.
The first of which, is I am moving to Emporia, Kansas this Friday.
I know everyone is thinking why Kansas? Well the truth is I am
transferring for work, with my supervisor Lyneatte. We bought
out another company there and have some really great opportunities.

Everything is still up in the air. I have to get a place when I get there,
we have about a 3 or 4 day road trip to get there. Pretty amazing huh!
For all of you who know me....you are probably thinking "this is not you,
who are you?" The truth is I have changed a lot and feel like I am in the
best place I have ever been in my life. I trust the Lord completely and
believe with all my heart that He opened the door for this and that
He is going to bless me.

I know I have been on the abandoned blog list for months, but I promise
that I will do my best to keep you as up to date as possible. I might be
without internet for awhile,but please e-mail me! I will need laughter,
and encouragement to get through these first few weeks especially. I am
leaving my home of all my life, my church family of 15 years, my work
family of 6 years, and my family and friends,who even know as I think
about it I start to cry. I know I can do it, but I will need some
extra strength. I love you all and will miss you greatly!






2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger The adventure continues... said...

It's so exciting to follow God's lead. Especially into the unknown. God is so faithful. Keep us posted as to what is going on. When you said you "bought out" do you mean you personally or the company you work for?

It's good to hear what you are up to! Love ya.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Sabrina said...

I miss you already, and I will soon move you off of the abandoned blog list! :) Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home