Friday, October 06, 2006

A Place to call Home!!

Well it only took a month, but it's official. I have an address. I am so excited, because it means I can finally sleep in my own bed. I still have to move in, I pick up the keys tomorrow.

So I finally get out of a hotel, for a couple of nights at least.
Still doing lots of traveling and that is wearing me out.

I don't know if I will make it home or not. I am supposed to be home
towards the end of the month, the arrangements are made, but we are
without staff in one of our stores, and it is very possible that we
might not make it.

I took my 5 HOUR Management Assessment. Can you believe that?
It was really intense, and now I have to wait for over a week for results.
I have no idea how I did. But I will be sure to let everyone know when I do.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger cloudbreaker said...

Hi Christina,How r u?I don't know if u still remember me from MC but I am glad to find u here.I read that u r moving to a new state and hope that all is well.Hope to talk to u soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home