Saturday, November 05, 2005

November Already!

Ok, is it just me or does it seem like this year has gone by
faster than previous ones. Maybe it was because I have
been on the go constantly this year. With the exception
of my recovery time.

I have been back at work for a month now. Still learning
my new position. I think it is going to be a great change
for me. One improvement is phones don't talk back.
Well not yet anyway! Hopefully they never do.
For those of you who work in customer service you know
what I am talking about. I still get out to the floor
to greet our customers but it is a big change.

I am so glad to be back working with Gen Church.
I didn't realize how much I missed it. We
have a great group of kids, and a wonderful staff
who isn't afraid of change.

One great thing about the Holiday's coming up is
I get to see friends and family who have moved
away. A shout out to my best friend Sheri, can't
wait to see you, and catch up. I miss you like crazy!
Also to my sister Laura who is up in Maple Valley
at GL. It just hasn't been the same without you.
Looking forward to seeing you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home